Monday, August 23, 2010

ROADTRIP!

Only a few days away from our ROADTRIP…
Jeff and I will be traveling the many, big and small cities all the way up to Seattle and back. I am so anxious I can’t even begin to describe my excitement. This will be an adventure of a lifetime! I just want to discover open lands, greenery, small town cafes, craft boutiques, art galleries, family-owned bakeries, local pubs and musicians. I want to discover myself, my plans, my future, and my now. I want to sit in the middle of a field and play my melodica. I want to collect shot glasses and drink from them one city to the next. I want to skip the streets of Seattle and bike ride the streets of Portland. I want to sleep under the stars surrounded by tall redwoods. I want to feel the ocean’s mist of the Oregon coast. I want to embrace the freedom of being nowhere and the road that leads us to anywhere.

The best part about this is that I get to do it all with my best friend.

Just a few more days…

No comments:

Post a Comment