Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Promises vs Commitments

This year is a year of commitments!
Today, someone special told me, “Promises are made by people who break them, commitments are made by people who follow through.”

To anyone who is reading this, I am declaring my commitments:
-I will spend more time rediscovering my passions and making use of my creativity.
-I will spend more time completing those back-burner tasks that are so easy to avoid (keeping my home in tip-top shape, getting healthy, and saving more dollars for future goals).
-I will reflect on what’s positive and encourage others around me to see the light in all things.

With this being said, I will celebrate each hour, day, week, and month this year has to offer.

 
I will have a lot to write about… so stay tuned for more posts on my future excursions and discoveries.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Felisha. You've always been such a generous and positive friend. I wish lots of good things for you in this coming year.

    ReplyDelete